HSBC Visible Women Mentoring Programme
9, November 2010 Leave a comment
HSBC in collaboration with the Visible Women Campaign is offering female undergraduates, in their first or penultimate year, the opportunity to be mentored by an HSBC Graduate. The formal programme will run from January – March 2011, with the experience day taking place in April 2011.
How will you benefit?
• Guidance in choosing a career path and identifying interests and strengths.
• Unique opportunity to have an insight into graduate schemes and recruitment processes.
• Insight into working at HSBC and the opportunities available within the industry.
• Opportunity to meet graduates and other leaders at HSBC on the experience day to be held at our Global Headquarters in Canary Wharf.
• Potential to work towards applying for a Summer 2011 internship (subject to assessment)
How can you get involved?
1. Send an e-mail to register interest to email@example.com
2. Create your profile
3. Complete the short application form and online testing
4. Applicants will be notified of the outcome in December
Are you eligible?
• First year or penultimate year student?
• ‘A’ grades in GCSE Maths and English?
FINAL DAY TO REGISTER INTEREST IS SUNDAY 21ST NOVEMBER 2010 EMAIL INFO@VWCAMPAIGN.CO.UK.
Good luck! 🙂